Win a Pair of Tickets to 2024 Fort Mose Jazz & Blues Series
Enter HERE for your chance to win tickets before you can buy! Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, November 10 at 10:00 AM
Continuing tradition, the Fort Mose Jazz & Blues Series is set to welcome another year of exceptional performances to the historic grounds of Fort Mose Historic State Park in St. Augustine, Florida. From February 8-17, 2024, the event promises to blend rich history with the vibrant sounds of jazz and blues. One lucky winner will be selected at random to win a pair of tickets to the series event of their choice. The winner announced the evening of Thursday, November 9.
The Fort Mose Jazz & Blues Series, set at historic Fort Mose, celebrates the fusion of history, community, and music. This unique event not only offers an unforgettable experience for music enthusiasts but also honors the historical significance of Fort Mose, the site of the first legally sanctioned free African settlement in what is now the United States. The 2024 lineup includes:
Thursday, February 8, 2024: Common
Friday, February 9, 2024: Preservation Hall Jazz Band
Saturday, February 10, 2024: Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis
Friday, February 16, 2024: Christone ‘Kingfish’ Ingram with Taj Farrant
Saturday, February 17, 2024: Keb’ Mo’
Contest Rules: Sponsored by Fort Mose Jazz & Blues Series Contest (“Sponsor”)
- Eligibility: The Win this Fort Mose Jazz & Blues Series Contest features a pair (2) of tickets to one of the Fort Mose Jazz & Blues Series events happening February 2024 in St. Augustine, FL. The “Sweepstakes” is open to legal residents that are twenty-one (21) and older as of the date of entry, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes period. Employees of Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsors through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Sweepstakes period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- To Enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes via https://eb.toneden.io/fort-mose-jazz–blues-series/post/win-a-pair-of-tickets-to-fort-mose-jazz-blues-series between Monday, November 6 at 10am and Thursday, November 9 at 10am. Fill out the entry form in its entirety, follow the directions for submitting and click on the button to submit the form.
- Prize Drawing: All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing. The drawing will be conducted either by independent persons or a computer program that randomly chooses the winner, from all eligible entries received and the random selection is final and binding. The winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received.
- Prizes and Odds: The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsors for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
- Notification of Winners: The winner will be notified by e-mail by the Sponsor within three (3) business days of the prize drawing and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within 48 hours of notification to claim prize. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
- General Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is offered by Sponsor, which is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
- Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by [participating in the Sweepstakes and/or] winning any prize, [entrant/winner] consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to [entrant/winner] (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters and the Sweepstakes website at https://eb.toneden.io/fort-mose-jazz–blues-series/post/win-a-pair-of-tickets-to-fort-mose-jazz-blues-series without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Tickets (wristbands) confirmation will be received via Front Gate Tickets. Wristbands will be delivered via USPS to the address confirmed by winner.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsors and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the Sweepstakes are final.
Winner must produce identification confirming age before prize will be issued. Legal name, date of birth, address and contact information will be required. Event Passes are only valid during the Fort Mose Jazz & Blues Series weekends in February 2024. Prize is non-transferable, has no cash value.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes are compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Sweepstakes are subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in these Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you have read these official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of Florida excluding rules governing choice of laws.
Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in Florida or the state courts located in Florida.